Dylan Wang as the youngest "Captain Ball" for Super Penguin Basketball Celebrity 2018




























(A/N:) Writer’s thought
While I was thinking of a gift or maybe a fan project for Dylan Wang on his upcoming birthday (December 20), I talked to a friend and asked for any idea. But sad to say, as of the moment, there are no ideas yet. Then, our conversation went deeper. We talked about Dylan’s likes, interests and yeah, his looks. ❤
Dylan is indeed a fan of basketball, and a notable player (for me).
Then, this friend of mine mentioned, out of nowhere, that Dylan Wang Bar is prioritizing to get a ticket to be able to watch Super Penguin Basketball Celebrity League. And I was like, "wait, what? Did I not check my Weibo for the longest time? Why did I not see any of this??" I feel attacked!I feel a little bit envy right now. As in! How I wish I have connections. Sigh! I would like to attend and watch as well. 😦 Anyway, I will surely support Didi, no matter what.
Not for bragging (about Dylan's role) but it's such a great news for me.
Dylan Wang is the youngest captain ball ever.
Oh, yes! You read it right. My young bro will be the captain ball!
He'll be the captain of Dark Ranger? (if I did get it right?). It was revealed thru a press-con. The press-con happened last …. Oops! sorry. Memory gap.
I am excited to watch it (streaming), or see pictures during the event. Too early, yeah. But why not anticipate? I am more than excited!
So for those who want to check the latest update, you may check 王鹤棣吧官微, WangHeDiPH and Dylan's official account in weibo.
We hope to hear from you soon, Brotherhood!
Photo © as watermarked

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All About Dylan Wang